© All Saints Church, Renhold, Bedford, England ©
All Saints’ Church, Renhold, Bedfordshire, England
The 12th Century font is drum shaped with a band of acanthus leaves carved around the middle of its east face and it is lined with lead. The original lid was presumably lost during the Puritan period.
It is almost certainly the only item in the Church which existed when Geoffrey de Ranhal was Vicar in 1229.